Student Self Storage in Ann Arbor
Offsite provides special storage services for students at the University of Michigan, Washtenaw Community College, Ross Medical Education Center, Concordia University, Ave Maria School of Law, and more.
Whether you need a little extra space to store your things while you’re at college or need somewhere to store your entire apartment or dorm room while you’re away from school, our storage units can be an ideal solution for students.
Do you need storage space store your things in Ann Arbor between school terms? Offsite provides you a great solution offering month-to-month storage in various sizes. You can rent a small mini storage unit to use like an extra closet or a larger sized unit to store a whole lot more.
Some Storage Solution Tips for Students
- Use student storage temporarily. You may want to store winter or summer clothes, or store items that you will need for school during school vacations. At Offsite we rent storage units by the month so it is easy to store certain things temporarily, only during the periods of time when you will not be using those belongings.
- Use storage to hold items that you will want eventually but do not need right now.
- Self-storage is the perfect place to store items that relate to hobbies that you may not have time to participate in while you are in school or collections that you do not have space for in a dorm room. Self-storage is also a good place to store furniture that you will not use while you are in school but are saving for when you have your own home.
- Use storage to hold files that you need to save but that you do not need to refer to regularly.
- A self-storage unit is a good place to store old school papers and art projects, financial or legal documents, and any other files that you may not have room for while you are at school.
Please call us or complete the form on this page to reserve your unit.
Request Your Quote
If you wish to ask about our services or related pricing via email, please use the form below. For more immediate response, please call us right now at (734) 929-1139. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you and will respond as soon as possible.